I’m on my third run through the alphabet on my Travelalphablog. Sometimes there are too few choices (like X, Y nd Z), but sometimes I’m spoiled for choice and just find it too hard to decide which to write about. I’m now at B. I have options in Europe, Middle East, Asia, and the Pacific. I’ve already covered Bedarra and Budapest. So, in my indecision, I’ll take a vote. I am aware I may only get two votes, so I’ll do some shameless advertising on Facebook. But help me anyway, please?
These are my options for B:
- Bahrain. So different, such an artificial life in the sand. Though I did cheat a little and cover half my Bahrain experience under Juffayr.
- Brunei Daressalam or Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei’s capital, and fun to say).
- Belgium (would incorporate both Brussels and Brugges)
- Bangkok – of course this is the city I know best, but how can I deal with it in one post, when I’m covering a lot of it in my occasional reminiscences here on Separate Life? Also, I don’t have great photos. You don’t tend to photograph where you live.
- Battambang (Cambodia). No photos (so please don’t choose it), but a cute story of a few hours spent there with some UN peacekeepers.
- Berlin. A fantastic city. And such a surprise to me.
- Brussels. Not long enough spent there to have much interesting to say, other than to complain about my husband refusing to a) eat mussels, and b) take a taxi. And show some photos of pretty buildings.
- Brugges. Gorgeous Brugges, famous now because of the Colin Farrell movie.
- Bora Bora. My favourite tropical island.
- Business Class. Sigh – bliss. But no photos.
- Bali. Interesting enough – a few photos.
- Barcelona. Exotic Spain!
- Bilbao. We drove hours to get there, and visited the Guggenheim.