Last March, I posted this. A year on, I have some additions. This is what Charlie taught me when we visited her at Easter:
- It’s good to have just birthday cake for dinner.
- Cooking for friends and family is one of the joys of life.
- Show a friend you love them.
- It is okay to feel sad when your friends have to go home.
- Be open to new friends, wherever you are. You never know, you might find a new friend at the fish tank at the airport.
- Trampolines are fun, even in the rain.
- It is frustrating when things don’t go your way.
- It’s good to go to bed when you’re tired.
- Good manners can take you a long way, and impress a lot of people.