(the fifth in a continuing series)
I recently spent some time with Charlie again. Her lessons this time:
- The climbing frame is really fun for a five-year old.
- If you sleep past 8 am you’re a sleepyhead.
- Penmanship is important when signing your name.
- Being tricky will always backfire.
- Five year milestones are huge.
- Delayed gratification is over-rated*, especially if you’re waiting for your birthday present.
- Imaginary friends are good. So are imaginary monsters. And they’re not scary. Because they’re imaginary.
- Fruit is good, but ice-cream always wins.
- I need to watch my language.
* oh wait, I knew that!