It has been a couple of months since I saw Charlie, so this is rather overdue, and we only had a very quick visit, meeting in another town on another island, spending only an hour or two together. As usual, though, she still managed to teach me a few things.
- Taking care of your nails is important, as is having the appropriate utensils.
- It is more fun if these are in a pretty case.
- Exploring new places is fun. (Well, I knew that, but it’s nice to be reminded from a child’s eyes.)
- We must take care of endangered birds, even if they’re stuffed just soft toys.
- Nothing is free, especially gifts from a child at school that have “fundraising” written all over them.