… because my brain isn’t really working this week.
- We just had a lovely weekend with my sister and Charlie visiting (so there’s another What Charlie Taught Me post coming soon.)
- Something I heard recently that’s worth remembering at this time of year – “Greed used to be embarrassing, but now it is celebrated.”
- 57% of New Zealanders (and I’m one of them) say that Christmas has no religious significance for them whatsoever.
- But as an end-of-year celebration, an opportunity to formally get together with family or friends, and a celebration of summer, I still enjoy it.
- Plus, my Christmas tree is pretty.
- I had my own card printed again this year, complete with original pohutukawa photo, but I have sent (and will send) a shockingly small number of cards this year.
- So if you don’t get a card from me, it’s nothing personal. Here’s my greeting for you all this season …