There are some things that are better not said, and I’m usually pretty good at exercising restraint. But sometimes the urge is overwhelming, and so here’s a list of things I really, really wanted to say over the last six months:
- “I don’t know, why don’t you try Googling it?”
- “Really, you’re suddenly interested after so many years?”
- “Sometimes, being fair is the most unfair thing of all.”
- “Cry me a river!” – I did actually say that once, but I thought it many more times!
- And of course, the most frequent of all unvoiced thoughts, often accompanied by rolling my eyes out loud,