- Knowing that the major bookings for our trip later in the year have now been made, and feeling the resultant reduction in stress.
- AND I found a rain jacket (necessary for above-mentioned trip), with a removable fleece lining, on sale in the weekend, in a shop we just happened to walk past.
- My new passport arrived in record time, so I had no time to feel trapped down here at the ends of the earth.
- There’s some homemade fresh strawberry ice-cream in the freezer, and some fresh berries in the fridge, ready to go with it.
- Thinking about playing around with my camera (even though attempts last night to photograph the moon were disastrous).
- I’ve been able to write and bank (for future) some blog posts.
- I’m finally trying a recipe I’ve drooled over since first seeing it on The Great British Bake-off, and I have hopes it will be yummy (and yes, I will report on it if it is any good).
- Summer made a flying visit today (even though it seems to have gone back into hiding, where it has been all season, this evening).