- Yoga with Adriene is making me more flexible and stronger, though perhaps some of that is due to …
- My new programme at the gym, and how strong it makes me feel.
- I’ve adapted to coffee without sugar easily, and I never thought I would be able to say that.
- My reading mojo has recently returned, and I’ve read (and I’m reading) some great books.
- My homemade Super Deluxe Chocolate Ice Cream is rich and delicious, though with summer coming to a close, my hips and heart need my personal gelateria to shut up shop soon.
- My screen saver thrills me when I return to my desk, returning me (briefly) to some of my favourite places in the world.
- I’m currently binge-watching Suits, a TV series I’d never heard of until it was recommended by my friend Peony, and having a wonderful time doing it.
- This long summer has seen some bumper crops of tomatoes – one of my favourite foods – and I’m reaping the benefits from my very elderly in-laws’ garden.