- When do people ever have the time to listen to podcasts?
- How can someone have a workout and then not shower afterwards?
- Why would you bother buying a Maserati four-door sedan?
- Why did the plural “there are” disappear (particularly in speech), and when did “impact” become a verb (with a nod to my friend who once titled his blog, “Impact is not a verb”)?
- What is the attraction of selfies?
- By deliberately not revealing our 2017 holiday destinations yet, have I made it an inevitable anti-climax when I finally do, and will I know when it is the right time to do the big reveal?
- Will I ever get around to tidying my office?
- Is it obvious that five of these questions had been recorded for this post for a while, and three of them were made up on the spot to get to eight sentences?